Pages

CROCS - THE FEEL GOOD REVOLUTION, (I Love My Croc Makan Set).

ADS
I love attending parties as usually the invitees would be given many door gifts. I attended the X Top Model Malaysia 2011 yesterday and I got a surprise gift, a Croc box!. as curious as a cat, but as patient as a panda, I waited till I got home to open it.

I open the box slowly only to find another red box inside!, how interesting. So what is inside?.

When I first saw that Croc brand, what came on my mind was only Croc sandals but when I open this red box, I saw a fork and a spoon and another sharp objects stuck on the other side.

After some adventurous fixing and dismantling job, now I know the sharp objects are chopsticks! or you girls can fix it into your hair so your sanggul will not fall off. What I like about this chopstick set is the unique brand of Croc and the nice combination of red and black color.

Should one feel tired of using chopsticks, just screw off the upper section of the chopsticks and fix them in to the fork and spoon set. Now you can eat your nasi lemak with ease.

To me, this Croc Makan Set is too cute to be used so I dismantled everything back to its original state and put those items back in its box.

I love this cute stuff by Croc.
ADS
 

Most Reading